1. Mandarin Chinese is the one of “the top 3 most widely spoken languages in the world”.
The other two are English, and Spanish.
2. If you know this language, you can communicate with more than a billion people in Chinese, not only in China, but also in Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and many more countries you can imagine.
3. If you can speak Mandarin Chinese, you may have more business opportunities.
In fact, there are many top CEO’s that speak Mandarin Chinese as a second/foreign language, and many more are learning it.
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is a famous icon.
Besides, Trump’s granddaughter, and, an American investor and financial commentator, Jim Rogers, his daughters are also learning this language!
4. Learning a new language can broaden your horizon, and open a new world for you. You can make new friends with different cultures.
5. Actually, learning Mandarin Chinese is much easier than you think!
Chinese language has no tenses, no cases, no genders and simple grammar.
Even the tones and Chinese Characters are sometimes over exaggerated.
In fact, you can speak a language perfectly well without knowing how to write them.
So, why not start learning this language now?! 🙂
How many levels are there in Chinese?
How long I have to invest in it?
Check out our “Mandarin Chinese Learning Map” for you to get an idea! 🙂