Do you work with Chinese native speakers?
You can communicate with each other in English or other language in common, but it seems that you have some certain difficulties to understand each other anyway?
Do you sometimes have business trip in Chinese speaking country and find it hard to interact with Chinese speaking people?
You have learned Chinese for a period of time, and start to have curiosity if their life philosophy?
You are thinking about learning Chinese, would like to get to know their culture first?
This course can perfectly be your first step.
1. Teachers with plenty of real cases observations
This course is taught by teachers more than 15 years teaching experience, who have taught students from more than 70 countries. They have been observing may cultural difference cases everyday in class.
2. Real oversea culture shock experience
Our teachers have been teaching Chinese in different countries, therefore, they know very well what difficulties of communication people will have when interacting with Chinese speakers. Their experience can help you save a lot of time and energy of being trying.
3. Online live course + recorded videos
The course will be transmitted via ZOOM, each class includes 35-40 minutes lecture, and 10-15 minutes Q & A. If you can’t attend live class, you can always watch the recorded videos afterwards.
This course is designed for:
1. People who need to work with Chinese speaking people.
2.People who have business trips to Chinese speaking countries or receive Chinese speaking clients.
3. People who have been working with Chinese speaking people for a period of time but still find it
difficult to communicate with each other.
4. People who have been learning Chinese for a period of time and are curious of their way of thinking,
life philosophy, etc.
5. People who are thinking about learning Chinese in the future and would like to know about their
The course contains 6 units, each includes 35-40 minutes lecture & 10 minutes Q & A
Unit 1: Social Life
1. How to greet?
2. How to call people when first meet?
3. Why do Chinese people like to praise westerns? What’s a good way to react?
4.National activities in Taiwan: eat, watch baseball games and karaoke.
Unit 2: Communication Mode
1.To understand how is Chinese speakers ¨indirect¨ communication.
2.Why do Chinese speakers mostly look serious?
3.Try not to interrupt.
4.Being silent doesn’t mean they don’t have opinion.
They are just waiting for a good moment to talk.
Unit 3: Love & Relationship
1.It seems that Chinese women don’t enjoy much praise, why?
2. We have just dated a few times, why are they already talking about ¨our future¨?
3. We are just dating, why do they think we are having a ¨serious relationship¨?
Unit 4: Way of Thinking
1.Money: Save a lot for a safe future.
2.Family: The elders´ opinions really matter.
3.Work: Position & competence are very important (¨Face¨ culture)
4.Time: 5-15 minutes earlier or later are reasonable.
5.Education: studying is always number 1.
Unit 5: Working Life
1.Why do people tend to work overtime all the time?
2.To get used to the silence of public space.
3.Nobody likes to be number 1.
4.The position has a lot of power.
Unit 6: Taboo topics
1. Don’t put chopsticks in a strange way.
2. Don’t write people’s name with red pen.
3. Be careful with ¨Number 4¨.
4. Things you shouldn’t prepare as a gift.
5. What you shouldn’t do in ¨ghost month.
2020, November 17th,～2020, December 22nd, (Tuesdays), 20:30-21:20 (Taiwan time), 6 weeks in total.
Each class is 50 minutes, includes 35-40 minutes lecture, 10-15 minutes Q & A.
Live online class is transmitted via Zoom
Course is transmitted by zoom。
Students need to prepare：
1.Laptop, tablet or cellphone with internet access.。
2.Have zoom program downloaded.
3. Stable internet.
10 students minimum to open the course.
If there are not enough students by November 14th, we will postpone the course until 10 students register.
Original Price: 2280NT
Early Bird Price: 1880NT (by November 10th)
1. 5 hours online live classes. (50 minutes * 6 times)
2. permission of watch the recorded videos on our online school platform.
If you are parent(s) or contact person of the student, please leave your name.
If you are the student, kindly fill in your information.
請填寫您的 Line ID，這樣我們可以更即時聯絡您。 :)
Please fill in your Line ID so that we can contact you promptly.
Click on the icon at bottom right corner to contact us. Thank you.
讓語言學習成為你的樂趣！Make Language Learning Fun and Enjoyable!
Copyright © 2023 雲飛語言文化中心 Conquer Language. All rights reserved.